Wednesday 7 May 2008

Mr and Mrs Smith

I've finally got around to becoming a Mr and Mrs Smith member and I have to say I'm already pretty impressed. The site is the essential starting point for anyone planning a naughty weekend or a romantic break and I haven't yet found a hotel on there that I wouldn't enjoy staying in. It has the feel of something that's been carefully handpicked by someone who cares about what they're doing.

I'm sure that when I first came across the company they were UK only but it seems they've expanded globally - ski hotels, safari hotels, exotic locations; beautiful boutique venues in (pretty much) whatever country you care to name. As a member you get access to a new section of the site with various special deals and the like, and best of all, each booking you make comes with a little something extra - a bottle of champagne on arrival at the hotel being one of their (and indeed my) favourites.

Entry level membership is only £10 for the year or you can splash out on one of the fancier packages with additional perks like travel deals and VIP events. Either way, lots of fun.

No comments: