Friday 27 June 2008

Death by shopping

Help help, I'm addicted to Ebay!

It started off with my beloved but barely-worn Manolos. Those were snapped up sharpish by a lovely young lady who wanted to wear them to her sister's wedding. And it started me thinking. What about all those Hobbs and Whistles dresses that I've never actually worn, sitting sadly in my spare wardrobe waiting for the moths to find them? What about the fairly sizeable percentage of my shoe collection that never gets worn? What about the shopping sprees that result in clothes that never even get the labels taken off? (I rarely make it back to the store in time to get a refund.)

Eventually I'm going to start selling things I actually like and what will I do then?

How can I stop??

1 comment:

@EmVicW said...

Don't stop - its great fun and no guilt involved when you then go shopping on the proceeds (or go to Oz, of course!)