Tuesday 8 April 2008

The countdown begins

Oh, and in case you haven't been counting, it's now only four days (FOUR DAYS) 'til the Boy du Jour ups sticks and moves (a small selection of) his worldly goods into the Angel UberFlat. In preparation I've cleared out a sizeable chunk of the second wardrobe, including a big selection of clothes I'd completely forgotten I owned. What on earth was I thinking? What use would I ever have for a cropped evening jacket in gold brocade, a faux satin DJ or a frankly bizarre blue and brown netting tent-dress? (I blame Monsoon for that one: I get a bit overexcited when they get new stock in, no matter what it actually looks like.)

On the plus side I also rediscovered the dress I wore for my 25th birthday party (which is only five minutes ago, for the record) and it looks fab, arguably rather more so than it did when I was 25. Is that even possible?

No comments: